- NFS Fuse Switches are designed for easy installation and to simplify swichboard construction.
- Designed and engineered in Australia, the robust NFS fuse switches performance have been proven in the extremely hot and humid conditions of Asia Pacific.
- The standard NFS fuse switches are the Front Connect version complete with unswitched neutral link.
- Back connect version and 3 pole units (without neutral link) are available on request.
- Surface mount enclosed type are also available.
- The NFS units can be used as isolators with the fitting of solid copper links.
Technical Specifications: NFS Fuse Switches (Triple Pole & Neutral)
Rated Thermal Current
Rated Duty - 8 Hour
Rated Duty - Uninterrupted
Rated Operational Voltage (AC23B)
Rated Insulation Voltage
Rated fused short circuit current
Rated fused making current
Mechanical Endurance (min)
Performance Data to utilization Cat. AC23B
Uninterrupted Duty: (Links fitted)
Rated making capacity (AC)
Rated breaking current (AC)
Rated short time withstand
Current (fitted with copper links)